- Security and predictability – a permanent employment contract in a growing company
- Performance-related remuneration plus vacation and Christmas bonuses, 30 days’ vacation and other salary extras such as a company pension scheme
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Good working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Good connections to public transportation
- Interface between the warehouse and other departments such as purchasing and customer service
- Creation and checking of delivery documents
- Completed commercial training or training as a warehouse logistics specialist
- Professional experience in logistics processes is an advantage
- Communication skills, also in English
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Work with a committed team of around 110 employees in a traditional company.
Develop yourself further and develop your personal potential and ideas. Shape your and our future together with us!